Chaps Barbershop is located on Phillips Street, part of the Charles Street Precinct in the West Development, West Lakes. The shop fit-out, attention to detail, and functionality have been extremely well thought out with bespoke fixtures and details throughout and the ability to have 4 barbers using the space at one time.
We offer a range of services priced by hair length including:
- Haircuts for short and long hair
- Beard trims and shape-ups to classic hot towel shaves.
- Wash and style services
- Kids haircuts from as young as just a few months.
- Sensory and special needs services
Chaps is a play on the British term for a boy or man. However, Chaps does not just appeal to males, with barbers Grant and Zach catering to all genders. They will also go above and beyond to help anyone of any age along with making those with ASD and any other special needs, feel comfortable and included. Their values are to provide a high-end service in an all-inclusive, relaxed and fun environment. Expect to have a laugh with a drink in hand and come out looking and feeling great.
We currently have 2 barbers (Grant and Zach) operating Monday-Sunday, bookings are recommended with their books filling up fast.
From Our Clients
Cuts & Fades
- Haircut (below shoulders)
- Haircut (above shoulders)
- Haircut (pensioners only)
- Haircut (sensory needs)
- Kids Cut (primary school or under)
- Wash & Cut (above shoulders)
- Wash & Cut (below shoulders)
- Back & Sides
- Buzz Cut (one length)
- Buzz Cut (faded)
Shaves & More
- Haircut & Beard Trim
- Beard Trim
- Wash & Style
- Hot Towel Head Shave
- Hot Towel Face Shave